Sunday, November 10, 2013

Etched upon my heart!

Time flies when you are in my arms
My nights more peaceful, when you cradle yourself on my chest
It is you who makes me glow inside with love and desire
It is you and our love that's etched upon my heart.

You hold a special place in my heart which no one can ever replace
No one makes me feel so loved and at peace
You alone satisfy, understand my needs and quench my desires
You alone I dream of, when I think of myself happy ever after.



I see you sit in a rocking chair beside me, when I dream of growing old
I see you smiling when I think of true love
Time goes by so fast, when I want every single moment to last with you
Time and after, I fall so deep in love with you

Nothing is more important than the love you feel for me
Nothing is more important than the love I feel for you
You are my best friend, my lover, my everything
You are the one I ever wanted and dreamed of
_______________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...